Orbit Reader 20 | Plus
The Orbit Reader 20 is the world’s most affordable refreshable braille display. It is…
The Orbit Reader 20 is the world’s most affordable refreshable braille display. It is a unique 3-in-1 device and is based on revolutionary braille cell technology to offer unique signage-quality braille.
When used as a standalone reader, it enables the user to read books and files from SD card without any connectivity to a computer or the internet, with features for easy navigation, inserting bookmarks and browsing through folders.
As a braille display, the Orbit Reader 20 connects to computers and smartphones via USB or Bluetooth. It is compatible with all popular screen readers, allowing to use your favourite apps, send text messages and emails and browse the internet.
When used as a notetaker, it offers all essential file creation and editing functions. A user can create new files, save them on SD card and edit existing files, including file management features.
The Orbit Reader 20 also works with the Orbit Teacher and Orbit Chat systems for inclusive education and communication.
- 20 eight-dot refreshable braille cells
- Perkins-style 8-key braille keyboard
- Cursor pad with 4 arrows keys
- Panning control rocker keys
- Language-independent operation
- USB charging and connectivity
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android
- Lithium-ion battery, 3 days of typical use
- Dimensions: 16.8 x 10.9 x 3.2 cm
- Weight: 435 g
Orbit Reader 20 Plus offers in addition:
- Onboard forward and backward translation
- Clock, alarm, calendar, calculator